July 26
Backkkkk! =D
Looks like I'm blogging more often now, Hahas! Bla! School today was good lah, P.E was great! Soccer again, Played in the field, against 4T2, we won! forgot the scoreline lah, but was really tiring playing under the hot sun. dang. I didn't score, what more. Hahas! Had the chance to score, took my time to place the shot, but curl straight to the keeper in the end. =D ahahas! nvm lah! bla!
Tomorrow is Mock Exams for english, Wahhhh! lol! Just do what I can lah, try my best ah, If only they come up with something I know, Like imagine the comprehension is about something you like, let say Bob Marley for me? LOL! I'll sure be very keen to finish the paper. =D ahahahas! but it will never happen lah! bla!
Do you people sometimes just look back and think of one particular conflict and think what was the cause of the conflict, for me, example, the three muskerteers problem, Is my fuck up attitude back then, and now looking back, I still regret and hate myself for doing those things back then, how nice it will be if I can do something about it now. =) But some conflict you just think back and not regret the things you done back then that led to the sour relationship between friends. I still think I did the right thing back then last year, though things turn sour till now, but whats the point crying over spilled milk, right? lol! bla!
ok! I'm gonna show you all some pro pool safety shots, Nick Varner and Efren Reyes. Hahas! You'll know why i love playing safety, cause safety are always better to watch then just potting the balls. =D Ok, The following video right, just watch the first 3 safety shots, SUPERBLY CONTROLLED! though Efren scratch in the end, just watch his counter safety shot. =D PRO MAN!
SAFETY SHOTS ARE NICE OR WHAT MAN!? LOL!
Bla! Anyway, I gotta admit man, Its scary see-ing girls like swearing here and there, e.g "cb,knn" etc. That ain't straight, I mean guys swear, crude, its bad enough, but girls scold? thats even worse. I mean they're like portraying themselves as something that they shouldn't be. Who enjoys watching girls swear here and there, guys are bad enough, now girls?! bla! I'm TOTALLY not cool with that, bla! Its very scary at times, I just need to shut my mouth. =S and of all people......
Looks like I'm blogging more often now, Hahas! Bla! School today was good lah, P.E was great! Soccer again, Played in the field, against 4T2, we won! forgot the scoreline lah, but was really tiring playing under the hot sun. dang. I didn't score, what more. Hahas! Had the chance to score, took my time to place the shot, but curl straight to the keeper in the end. =D ahahas! nvm lah! bla!
Tomorrow is Mock Exams for english, Wahhhh! lol! Just do what I can lah, try my best ah, If only they come up with something I know, Like imagine the comprehension is about something you like, let say Bob Marley for me? LOL! I'll sure be very keen to finish the paper. =D ahahahas! but it will never happen lah! bla!
Do you people sometimes just look back and think of one particular conflict and think what was the cause of the conflict, for me, example, the three muskerteers problem, Is my fuck up attitude back then, and now looking back, I still regret and hate myself for doing those things back then, how nice it will be if I can do something about it now. =) But some conflict you just think back and not regret the things you done back then that led to the sour relationship between friends. I still think I did the right thing back then last year, though things turn sour till now, but whats the point crying over spilled milk, right? lol! bla!
ok! I'm gonna show you all some pro pool safety shots, Nick Varner and Efren Reyes. Hahas! You'll know why i love playing safety, cause safety are always better to watch then just potting the balls. =D Ok, The following video right, just watch the first 3 safety shots, SUPERBLY CONTROLLED! though Efren scratch in the end, just watch his counter safety shot. =D PRO MAN!
SAFETY SHOTS ARE NICE OR WHAT MAN!? LOL!
Bla! Anyway, I gotta admit man, Its scary see-ing girls like swearing here and there, e.g "cb,knn" etc. That ain't straight, I mean guys swear, crude, its bad enough, but girls scold? thats even worse. I mean they're like portraying themselves as something that they shouldn't be. Who enjoys watching girls swear here and there, guys are bad enough, now girls?! bla! I'm TOTALLY not cool with that, bla! Its very scary at times, I just need to shut my mouth. =S and of all people......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home